Thank you everyone who responded to redesign survey. It was so great to hear your thoughts and your encouragement. Most interesting to me was what you would like to see more of...
- more about me, Moira McLaughlin, and my life in Grass Valley 54.4%
- more in-depth written articles about dog artists 51.9%
- more guest posts from different people's perspective 43%
- more art, less text 31.6% (tie)
- more ways to connect with other dog artists 31.6% (tie)
- more contests 25.3%
The other thing that was informative was that most of you were fine with ads running on Dog Art Today, but several of you felt strongly that national brand dog foods do not always put dogs' well-being first. And you don't like animated ads. Neither do I. Know that I am going to be very conscientious about what advertisers I include here. Please fee free to email me if you see an ad you don't like.
I printed three of my images with Moo's Printfinity feature. Overall, I was pleased with them. Though, they were smaller than I thought (my fault for not reading the fine print) and ended up being approximately $2 each for a run of 25 cards. I liked that you could add your own name and website to the back, but I'm not crazy about the font. And it would be nice to include the title of the artwork on the back of each one.
If you're an artist who prints cards, who do you like?